Another Chance - Ronniboi ft. JayV

Share it:


A ronniboi x Jayv original
produced by ronniboi
@dnsboisjayv
Lyrics:
Sometimes we gotta pause
Look around and see what is the cause
Its the way we live, the way fall
Is it her that we need or no one at all
We're young n dump, so we going places
Making mistakes we dont see our faces
Me n Jay in the new track
Tryna write a new song, showing love thats how we do it
I know we had our ups n down
You're the only love I found
Without u, I feel so cold
I need all ur loving now
We could have another chance
You seem to make it complicated
Try to hide myseld away
But i cant stop thinking of you
Listen You know im not even lying
Ive been living a lonely night
So gimme love
Cause I keep thinking to myself that I should never let you go
All this time Im like a fool, but I still gotta let you know
That you're on my mind
Im begging for another chance
Share it:

Hot Music

Post A Comment: