Time of life - Ronniboi

Share it:


a ronniboi original 2015.
Lang thang theo bước chân mệt nhoài
Bỗng nho mái ấm ngày nào
Thời gian trôi quá nhanh. Để giờ đây vắng tanh
Tự hỏi làm sao ko buồn đây
Chiếc lá vẫn rơi ngoài thềm
Và lòng ng` nay sao lạnh thêm
Một mình theo tháng năm cùng hạt suong trên lối về
Thời gian xin thôi ngừng trôi
Time flies, we grow. Never come back
One day we ask where my friends at
Remember how we spent time in our bed
So live life to the fullest no regrets
Cause we're young, we got time
Tmr when the world ends, we got none
Look up in the sky, take a deep breadth
Life is like a dream, worry less
Last night I stayed up till late
Going thru photos I miss my old days
Dreams. Goals. There's so much to do.
Caught up in the work but Im still missing you
Me n you, we're meant to be loved
So love ourselves like its never enough
Time is time, let the time do the work
Now we got time, now it's time to Unplug.
Dream let me dream I can see ya
You are the reason Im happy
#ivsumcamp2015
Share it:

Hot Music

Post A Comment: