We Don't Talk - Roy P ft Hy

Share it:


We dunt talk anymore like we did before
What we got after all , this time was not before
I'm trying so hard , to adapting those pain
Who is that guys, is he your friend
While you kissed him in the rain
And you know what i got that pain
Take my tear away , What game do we play
No more apologize no more pray
No more i will stay
I will be like Tablo
If you wish me well ,i wish you hell
Don't ask me why ,your love make me so high
I did try to get everything in line
But the result i got is nothing
I gotta sorry , bae
Đáng ra anh nên viết hay hơn thế này
Dù gì mọi thứ cũng để mai vậy
Biển nhớ của trịnh công sơn không ở đay
chỉ có nỗi buồn của Xuân Diệu với mây
Anh ước mình là nắng
So my sunshine can draw your face
And when the night i don’t have to say
Lay me down , ask me how
How we done , how we love
Your love was the poison
And i’m victim , it killing me slowly
And i been crazy bae
and lately i got mad when see you with him
Just take me down , just let me out
Just hug me now and push me down
Around me just thundercloud bae
show me what you got from him
What you do him ?
Cố giữ lấy những giấc mơ Cuộn mình chìm vào trong khoảng không kia !
Nếu em đã muốn cách xa, anh sẽ chẳng nói thêm 1 lời nào
Rap :
Mọi thứ về nhau nhạt dần
Phố cũ nặng nề bước chân
Mưa giăng kín lối … xóa … như … ta phủ nhận
Thu … chưa đến, sao đông quá gần
Rồi một người khác sẽ luôn bên em thay anh, mỗi khi
Em ướt đôi mi
Và rồi thì …
Còn người bước lùi trong mọi hoàn cảnh sẽ luôn là anh
Không là anh vậy sẽ là ai khác !
Babe !
Sẽ giam chặt cảm xúc đã phai nhạt với em
Về ta …

Share it:

Hot Music

Post A Comment: