'Bitch' - Tony TK x Nguyễn Hồng Giang

Share it:


From album "Cuộc Chơi" - Nguyễn Hồng Giang
Fly as fuck when I step in the place
I can feel the love, I can see the hate
They can talk shit on the net all day
But they don't dare say nuthin' to my face
Ridin' all lanes, but I stay the same
Shout' the homie J put me in the game
Mixtape drop it ain't been the same
But I ain't gonna stop til they know my name
Damn
From the left to the right,
Everybody showing up,
Everybody do me right
Get your bitch up out my face before I fuck around and leave with her
I just wanna cut, I ain't never wanna be with her
Cuz' dumb hoes ain't shit
Dumb hoes ain't shit
I ain't gotta spend my money,
they gon' still suck my dick
Ever since my single drop, I be the coldest in these streets
Go right back up to the studio, we still making these hits boyyy
*Everyday I dress up,
out here getting my bread up* (2x)
*I know they hate to see us,
Deep down they wanna be us bitchh*


Share it:

Hot Music

Post A Comment: