HAND SHAKE (Bat Tay) - NUVON x MASSTIGE x 95G (Khoa Wzzzy, Lil Wuyn) x Wean x Nguyen Hong Giang

Share it:


HAND SHAKE (Bat Tay)
NUVON x MASSTIGE x 95G (Khoa Wzzzy, Lil Wuyn) x Wean x Nguyen Hong Giang
Producer : Nguyen Hong Giang (www.facebook.com/lowrither)
Artwork : Thok & Nuvon
Media Partner : Karma Cudi (www.facebook.com/karmacudifilms)
This is collabo with korea and vietnam
I am not rich but I play and lit everyday
care about nothing I will walk my way freely
i have no rules There is no regrets.
Who will be happy after time has passed?
finally sure itz the nu
dabbin n dabbin why so serious
Do not mind small things.
i think love and peace with my viet bros
we on the highway so don killin my vibe
block fakes who got the bad vibes
Get the fuck out i got no time to hear the bullshit.


Share it:

Hot Music

Post A Comment: